Case Submission Open: May 8, 2017
Case Submission Close: July 31, 2017
Notification of Case Acceptance: August 25, 2017
How to Write Cases
- 1) All Case must be written in English
- 2) Do not include patient's full name (initial or identifier number allowed)
- 3) For brand drugs, include generic names in parentheses
- 4) When cases are submitted, we assume that the authors grant copyright to the Conference Organization for publication on the website.
- 5) Presenting authors must early register for the scientific meeting. Without registration and payment of the registration fees by September 9, 2017 presenters will not be scheduled in the scientific program nor will not be listed in the case book.
- 6) Travel Grant USD 500 will be provided to Case/Abstract presenters.
- 7) The Best Case Presenters will receive rewards of USD 300.