Abstracts & Cases > Abstract Guideline
- Abstract Submission Open: April 17, 2017
- Abstract Submission Close: June 12, 2017
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: August 25, 2017
How to Write Abstracts
- Accepted abstracts will be allocated to oral or poster presentation based on the submitters' choices.
- The content of the abstract is solely the responsibility of the author, and any published articles will not be accepted
- All abstracts must be written in English
In preparation of the abstract, please adopt the following structured format:
[Original Article] Objectives - Methods - Results - Conclusions
- All abbreviations must be defined at the first time they appear before being used as an abbreviation in the text
- Tip for Table: Please copy and paste the table which is made by MS Word and Excel file
- The body of the abstract should be no longer than 2,750 bytes
Please send your CV to the secretariat when you apply for the Young Investigator Competition by 12th June, 2017.
How to Submit Abstracts
All abstracts must be submitted through the website.
*Abstract(s) sent by mail or fax will not be processed by the Secretariat and will not be forwarded to the Scientific Committee for review.
All abstracts submitted will be automatically edited according to the submission format. It is authors' responsibility to review the submissions and correct things. Submitters are responsible for every typing error on the abstract.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Presenting authors are encouraged to submit the abstract
- Once abstract submission has been completed, a confirmation letter will be automatically delivered to registrants. If there is no confirmation letter after abstract submission, please contact the Secretariat.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Notification of acceptance will be sent to presenting authors via e-mail on August 25, 2017.
- Abstracts accepted for presentation will be listed in the abstract book.
- Presenting authors must early register for the scientific meeting. Without registration and payment of the registration fees by September 9, 2017 presenters will not be scheduled in the scientific program nor will not be listed in the abstract book
- Travel Grant USD 500 will be provided to Case/Abstract presenters.